Davis Family News

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Legoland (18th July)

'Miniland'

On Tuesday, we went to Legoland Windsor to avoid the crowds one would get on a weekend. This was paid for by Tesco Clubcard again, otherwise it would have been too expensive.

It was a scorching day, just like nearly every day when we were in England! It was so hot that when I walked with my barefeet, I didn't do it again! The best part of Legoland for me was any part involving water, so I really enjoyed 'Waterworks' in Duplo Land. If you ever go to Legoland on a warm day, always wear swimwear underneath a T-shirt, as that will save you from having to change in the toilets.

Peter enjoyed the train the best, Isaiah enjoyed the carousel the best (although both boys really liked driving the mini-cars), and Mary enjoyed 'Miniland' the best. What Elizabeth enjoyed the best, I don't know. (She probably enjoyed the 'Waterworks' the best, like her daddy!)

We finished the day with a donner kebab in High Wycombe (where some of the U.K. airplane bombers come from).

We all really enjoyed Legoland and highly recommend it. I think it was definitely one of the highlights for everybody.

See a photo album of this trip here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home